- Delivery of the Goods shall be made by the Seller notifying the Buyer that the Goods are available for collection at the Seller's premises or for delivery to such place and on such terms as agreed between the Seller and the Buyer at the time the order is placed.
- All Goods, wherever possible, will be delivered within two to three weeks of the order being placed but always subject to the Goods being available. The Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date stated for delivery. In any event, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Some Goods may not be in stock at the time the order is placed. In the event that the Seller is unable to deliver the Goods within the time specified in Clause 4.2, the Seller will contact the Buyer to advise of the situation and the Buyer shall be entitled to cancel the order and receive a full refund or agree a later delivery date.
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.